I am trying to bring versatility to my blog post so I decided to some different and fun post rather than review of products .I love to try new makeup and every new launch excites me but I always do a thorough research before buying any product but sometimes we tends to buy products which does not work for us.So,in today’s post I am going to talk about makeup which I never use or regret buying.Some products in the post are good quality and highly raved but these does not work for me as the shade doesnot match my skintone or my skin type.Lets get started:
- Oriflame Eternal Gloss, Kiss me Coral – I love the shade of this gloss but the formula is very weird .It is sticky and the stickiness stays even after removing the product which I hate.The shimmers are chunky and sits on lips which is hard to remove.
- Blue Heaven Fashion waterproof Mascara – I was in urgent need of mascara and went to my local shop to buy Maybelline mascara but it was not available and the only option I was left with was this .This mascara does nothing to the lashes I have to do ten coats of it to get a little volume and curl.Even though it says it is waterproof but it is not,which is kinda disappointing.
- Miss claire Born to Glow Illuminator Makeup Base ,Gleam – I have love and hate relation with this product so I am always hesitant to use this,it is said makeup base but I find it too shimmery to be used all over the face.I cannot think of mixing it with my foundation as the shade I have will not go well with my skin tone.The only way I find it workable is that to dab a little on high points of cheeks.In short,I have not found the right way to use it,I am confused for this one may be because of the shade.
- Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick – I purchased this one because there are so many reveiws praising it and it was pretty affordable too but sadly I do not use it often.I hate its smell,it settles into fine lines and it stains badly.I have other options in my vanity which are far better than this.
- Maybelline Dream Mousse foundation – The product is awesome but I got a wrong shade I purchased Light 1 which is too light for me and it has pink undertone.I got confused at the counter and picked the wrong shade.I am very sad for this one.
- Lollipops Paris Anti Cernes Concealer in Biscuit – I got this in my fab bag .The shade is dark for me, it does nothing to hide pigmentation or even out skin.It settles into fine lines and the application is steaky. It is the by far the worst product in my vanity.
So with this we come to the end of my regret buying makeup list.I hope you enjoy it and it helps you in any way.Please comment and let me know your thoughts about this post.
thanks for reading