Today I am going to share with you all the products which I love to carry when I am travelling.The products in the list are base products and does not include eyeshadow palette and lip colors because they tends to change for the occassion I am travelling.For example If I am travelling for a marriage ceremony the eyemakeup and lip color will depened upon the dress I am going to wear.The list include those products which are a must have in my travel bag.So lets begin:
- Maybelline Dream Lumi touch highlighting concealer– I use it in the shade Honey which is perfect match for me.It gives a decent coverage and brightens up the face.I mostly skip foundation when I apply this because it does a pretty good job to make my skin even.I love how my skin looks after using this.
- Lakme eyeconic kajal Brown – I like to use brown kajal during daytime,it looks more natural and can go with any lip color.This is my second kajal and my favourite in terms of formula and color.
- Maybelline Drama gel eyeliner-This is a super creamy and long wearing gel eyeliner.I always use it draw wing eyeliner or as a base for my smokey eye.It is travel friendly and a little goes a long way.
- Sivanna Colors face and cheek palette – This multi purpose face palette is my favourite when I am travelling. This palette fulfills my need of blush,contour and compact needs.I use the “GLOW” pan to set my concealer as it brighten up the area and set my concealer too.I reviewed it here.
- Wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer Reserve your Cabanna – This is a subtle highlighter and I love to carry it because it looks beautiful both during day and light,with this highlight no one carry go wrong .The powder is creamy and fine milled.I reviewed it here.
P.S I am not the owner of the above pic.
So,these are my travel essential products .Hope you like it.