Hi my lovely angels,
I did this purple half cut crease eye makeup inspired by Kaushal Beauty’s latest Diwali makeup.I loved it so much that I cannot resist myself from recreating this look.I am no where close to kaushal Beuty’s makeup skills but just for the fun part I tried it.I tried liner on the crease for the first time and I messed it two times.However I am not pretty happy with this one also but I was my best attempt.I never thought applying liner on crease will be so difficult.I messed it twice because I am not patient enough to wait it to dry.Kaushal used Urban Decay Heavy metal liner in Grind but I did not have something like that in my kitty so I went for this bronze pearl liner by miss Claire.
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Sand Sable
- Carli Bybel Palette
- Colourpop Weekend Warrior Palette
- Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked Palette
- Miss Claire Pearl eyeliner in 07 Brown
- Sugar Stroke of Genius heavy duty kohl Back to Black
- Sivanna Eyebrow Pencil
- Sivanna Contour and Blush face palette to set under eyes.
- False lashes from Japan
- Ardell Lash Glue
Hope you like it .