I am very excited about this post because it is my first makeup tutorial on the blog.I am going to show you my step by step tutorial to show you quick day time brown smokey eye.I love wearing this look during the day .It is subtle and quick yet defines eyes beautifully.It opens up the eye and can be paired with any lip color.It takes only 5 minutes to do the look and it is pretty basic.I am really sorry for my undone eyebrows.I used the following products:
- Lakme eyeconic kajal brown
- Sivana Colors Brown eyeshadow kit
- Sivana Colors Duo eye brow pencil
- Maybelline Super fresh compact
- Wet n wild ColorIcon Reserve in Cabanna (for highlight)
- Blue Heaven Fashion Mascara
Lets get started:
- Firstly,apply concealer and set it with a compact powder.It will act as a base and make the lid even so that the colors can pop.Use an eyebrow pencil to define brows.
2. Apply a brown kohl/kajal as close as possible to the upper lash line and blend it before it sets.Try to apply thick towards outer corners and thinnest to the inner corner.
3.Take a chocolate brown matte eye shadow and blend out the brown kohl with this.Take the brush to the outer v it will give definition to the area.
4. Take a medium brown eye shadow on a crease brush and define the crease .Use wind shield viper motions to blend the shadow and define the crease.
4.Apply highlight shade to the brow bone and inner corners.
6.Apply brown kajal to the lower lash line concentrating to the outer most area and smudge it.
7.Take medium brown eyeshadow and blend the lower lash line .Try to keep the maximum color to the outer most area.
7.Apply brown kajal again to the upper lash line and blend.This will intensify the smokiness even more.
8.All the blending work is finished now.Curl lashes and apply mascara generously until you get the desired length and curl.
Thank you so much for reading.
Please share and comment on the post.I will love your feedback and suggestions.